What makes us unique?
You do… and our guarantee to you is equally unique. All of our services, both installations, and repairs are 100% Guaranteed. We understand that without you, we simply could not exist.
As a Comfort Club Member you will get the following:
- Three (3) 23-Point Precision Tune-ups the 1st year of membership, 2 each year thereafter
- Free System Monitoring (wifi required)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- A 15% discount on all service repairs
- Preferred service – Comfort Club Members receive priority if you need service Improved home indoor air quality as a result of a cleaner system
- Comfort Club maintenances satisfy the maintenance requirements for any extended warranty youmay own on your HVAC system
- No overtime charges for as long as you own are enrolled in a Comfort Club Membership
- 2lbs of free refrigerant if your AC system needs a charge
- Free annual combustion analysis report
- Free indoor air quality report
- Peace of mind you will be saving money on utility costs
- Sunrise Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our people, our performance or anything to do with our company, we will refund 100% of your money.
Your heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems are mechanical, not unlike your car. And like your car, the mechanicals of your home should be serviced a few times a year to prevent break downs and to ensure your home’s systems are operating at peak efficiency to save on utilities. You wouldn’t let your car go a few years without changing the oil, would you? Your homes mechanicals are no different!
Maintenance plans can be confusing, with different types of mechanical systems in your home it is difficult enough in many cases understanding what you have let alone what you need!
Sunrise simplifies this by offering one plan for everything through our Comfort Club Membership. What is a Comfort Club Membership? The Comfort Club Membership is regularly scheduled maintenance on your home's heating & air conditioning system.Just like changing the oil in your car, your home's total comfort system DOES need regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency and lower the risk of a crisis failure. We will come twice a year on a regular schedule to inspect your home's total comfort system, including the air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, coil,drains, and thermostat to ensure they are operating properly. What do you get with your Comfort Club Membership? Your home's comfort system may not seem exciting, but it is critical to your home's wellbeing.
Join our list, because your comfort matters
Sign up get the best, most timely advice on maintining and improving you heating and cooling equipment.